Project Coordination, Documentation and Project Management
In larger scale projects there are normally several vendors involved. EMaC is experienced in EPC standards to act as the overall project coordination and documentation for the project, in addition to the role as project manager for the own part of the project.
EMaC provides “Project Management Service” acting as the Executive Project Manager on behalf of its Clients according to the international Project Management Guidelines.
“Project Management Service” studies the most effective solution to provide user friendly system to its valuable customers by designing a detailed Project Management Plan (PMP) in terms of cost efficiency and human power. Our project management services involve the following scopes briefly;
- Project Specifications
- Scope Definition and Work Breakdown
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Project Organization and Resource Management
- Cost Modeling and Planning
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Procurement, Subcontractor and Supplier Management