ISO 9001 :
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity.
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
ISO 14001 helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
*enhancement of environmental performance;
*fulfilment of compliance obligations;
*achievement of environmental objectives.
ISO 10002 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system. ISO 10002 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its product and customer services
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants
- Providing complainants with an open, effective, and easy-to-use complaints process
- Analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality
- Auditing of the complaints-handling process
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process
Occupational Health and Safety Management – is an internationally applied Standard for occupational health and safety management systems. It exists to help all kinds of organizations put in place demonstrably sound occupational health and safety performance. It is a widely recognized and popular occupational health and safety management system. It helps to “Reduce workplace hazards and boost employee morale”. The main purpose of this Management System is to eliminate or minimize operational risks and hazards. It helps you to create the best possible working conditions in your organization – and helps you to meet industry, customer requirements as well as regulatory and contractual requirements